Our in-house team includes NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification) licensed designers, offering full service interior design for your home, hotel, restaurant, or commercial space from concept-to-completion on your remodel or new construction in Denver.
Our team approaches each project with a focus on understanding its regional and environmental impact as well as the cultural and personal ambitions it aspires to meet. This is achieved by listening to each client’s goals, connecting with all interested stakeholders throughout the project, conducting extensive historical and community research, applying technological solutions, and testing creative materials and applications.
At Rowland+Broughton (R+B), our exceptional team of designers from diverse backgrounds influences every project we produce, allowing us to specialize in a variety of services and creative aesthetics. We offer comprehensive service and unwavering commitment to a superior client experience in Denver. While our scope is vast, our approach is always focused and personalized. We believe in the power of collaboration and the importance of client perspective.
Our full service process:
With any potential and new client, we begin with a consultation to discuss goals, inspiration, budget, and to review the design services provided. Our style gives us the flexibility to work with our clients to ensure they get a unique design that matches their lifestyle needs, vision, and personal style. As a full service firm, we coordinate how the interior design will integrate with the existing or to-be-built architecture, collaborating with our internal team of experts.
Our Denver full service interior design team provides programming, space planning, finishes including floor and wall treatment, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, appliance and accessory selection, as well as furnishings selection, procurement, order tracking, and coordination of installation. Design options, a narrative and material palettes will also be provided in a digital format.
From pre-design to construction administration to installation, R+B aims for transparency in our process by consistently providing clients with detailed information, updates, and education on a regular basis. Below you will find a brief description of our process and what our clients get after their consultation:
- – We create a preliminary design, process diagrams, concepts, plans, and ideas for the space.
- – Preliminary selections of wall, floor, and ceiling materials (including different textures and patterns).
- – Preliminary furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) selections.
- – Expanded framework to further develop architectural finishes, material palettes, and FF&E.
- – Technical drawings describing details for the construction contract work to be performed.
- – Coordination with all contractors and consultants.
- – FF&E purchasing and procurement.
- – Periodic site visits to the project to ensure work within the scope is being performed in accordance with our documents, secifications, and concepts.
Are you interested in working with us in Denver? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to collaborating with you on your project!
Rowland+Broughton offers comprehensive architectural, urban design, and interior design services, always with an unwavering commitment to a superior client experience.Read More