Our in-house team includes NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification) licensed designers, offering full-service interior design and space planning for your home, hotel, restaurant, or commercial space from concept-to-completion on your remodel or new construction in Denver.
Our team approaches each project with a focus on understanding its regional and environmental impact as well as the cultural and personal ambitions it aspires to meet. This is achieved by listening to each client’s goals, connecting with all interested stakeholders throughout the project, conducting extensive historical and community research, applying technological solutions, and testing creative materials and applications.
At Rowland+Broughton (R+B), our exceptional team of designers from diverse backgrounds influences every project we produce, allowing us to specialize in a variety of services and creative aesthetics. We offer comprehensive service and unwavering commitment to a superior client experience in Denver. While our scope is vast, our approach is always focused and personalized. We believe in the power of collaboration and the importance of client perspective.
Our Full-Service Process:
With any potential and new client, we begin with a consultation to discuss goals, inspiration, budget, and to review the design services provided. Our style gives us the flexibility to work with our clients to ensure they get a unique design that matches their lifestyle needs, vision, and personal style. As a full-service firm, we coordinate how the interior design will integrate with the existing or to-be-built architecture, collaborating with our internal team of experts.
Our Denver full-service design team provides programming, space planning, finishes including floor and wall treatment, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, window treatments, appliance and accessory selection, as well as furnishings selection, procurement, order tracking, and coordination of installation. Design options, a narrative and material palettes will also be provided in a digital format.
From pre-design to construction administration to installation, R+B aims for transparency in our process by consistently providing clients with detailed information, updates, and education on a regular basis. Below you will find a brief description of our process and what our clients get after their consultation:
- – We create a preliminary design, process diagrams, concepts, plans, and ideas for the space.
- – Preliminary selections of wall, floor, and ceiling materials (including different textures and patterns).
- – Preliminary furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) selections.
- – Expanded framework to further develop architectural finishes, material palettes, and FF&E.
- – Technical drawings describing details for the construction contract work to be performed.
- – Coordination with all contractors and consultants.
- – FF&E purchasing and procurement.
- – Periodic site visits to the project to ensure work within the scope is being performed in accordance with our documents, secifications, and concepts.
Are you interested in working with us in Denver? Reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to collaborating with you on your project!
Residential Interior Design
Residential full-service interior design specializes in services for private homes, apartments, and condominiums. Living spaces of all shapes and sizes fall into this category. Residential design excels at making a space feel welcoming, homey, and uniquely you.
Commercial Interior Design Services
Commercial interior design deals with commercial properties such as office buildings, hospitals, government facilities, or hotels. These services specialize in helping create functional spaces that create a cohesive environment and reflect a company’s brand identity. This often involves finding the fine line between brand continuity and unique style.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is full-service interior design?
Professional full-service interior design includes all aspects of project completion from start to finish, meaning your interior designer will handle everything from the space planning and design process to contractor selection and project progress. full-service design means your project will run smoothly with minimal effort on your part. Our talented designers excel at delivering quality results every step of the way.
What are the services of an interior designer?
While interior design services tend to vary from designer to designer and even between projects, the average interior designer may offer:
- Space planning and design sketches
- Furniture, accessory, and decor selection
- Floor and window treatments
- Color palette coordination
A full-service interior designer may also provide:
- Purchasing and procurement of materials
- Project administration
- Coordination with an architect, contractor, or any other third parties
How do interior designers price their services?
Most full-service interior designers use one of four pricing models:
- Flat design fee: A flat-rate system is exactly what it sounds like. The designer settles on an amount to charge and charges that for the entire project. Some designers have different rates based on square footage or the scope of work.
- Cost-plus: With cost-plus services, you’re charged the cost of any materials for the design plus a set fee for the designer. The “plus” amount may be fixed or based on a percentage.
- Percentage: Interior designers who use percentage pricing quote projects based on a percentage of the total price of the finished job.
- Hourly: Finally, some designers opt to charge a set hourly rate.
Improve Your Home with the Best Full-Service Interior Design in Denver and Beyond
At Rowland+Broughton, our experienced interior designers and architects don’t just understand the principles of design—they’ve mastered them. We never use a cookie-cutter approach to projects and take the time to get to know our clients. After all, how can we design a cohesive environment that embodies what home is to you if we don’t even know you?
Our experts will take all your ideas, style boards, or any inspirational bits you may have and whip them up into a space you’re sure to love at a price that won’t break your budget. If you’re ready to transform your house into a home, reach out to our team at Rowland+Broughton for full- service residential design services today at 303.308.1373 in Denver, CO, or 970.544.9006 in Aspen, CO. You can also contact us online.
Not in either of those cities? Not to worry. We serve all of the Western United States, from Wyoming to Montana. If you have any questions about our service areas or services, feel free to give us a call. Our friendly team is always here and happy to help our clients—or potential clients.
Rowland+Broughton offers comprehensive architectural, urban design, and interior design services, always with an unwavering commitment to a superior client experience.Read More